Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Translating George Washington

"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I have not had a lot to say in quite a while, and I have explained much of why that is here. Transcribing takes up a lot of time.

In addition to the transcription, the other major project that I have been putting time into is getting a speech from one of the Founding Fathers translated into Spanish. I have a full transcript of one of George Washington's speeches up on my Original Sources blog, along with a sample clip of the audio recording, for those interested in either one. It is my goal to make some sort of visual presentation for this, and I'm already in contact with a few people who I'm sure can make that happen.

We have got to be able to reach more people with the best information. Original source material. This is certainly a good way to do it. http://tinyurl.com/8f5ust2

No comments:

Post a Comment