Thursday, March 1, 2012

This is what a modern day trojan horse looks like



A short comment about the pictures I chose. Did you happen to notice the purple background? The Center for American Progress. That's in/of itself important, but I'll get to that later. Now, not all revolutionaries are worthy of much, if any attention. Many times they have set the bar so high that they can't achieve the things they set out to do. But every now and then, you find that they end up making it into positions of political power, and when they do that it's necessary for you to sit up, take notice, and learn. Realistically all revolutionaries and revolutionary groups fall under the category of being a trojan horse, but most just are not successful. But here we have a revolutionary that has not only been appointed into a position within the white house, but just recently the former speaker of the house indicated that he is still considered a 'rising star'.

I will be posting a lot about Van Jones and the S.T.O.R.M. handbook in the coming days/weeks, considering how close I'm getting now to the completion of the audiobook.

Van Jones is still very much a player in modern politics. A year and a half ago, Glenn Beck said this:

this is written by the folks with Van Jones. This is "Reclaiming Revolutions," Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement or STORM.

I begged you for two years to read this.

I was one of those people who took the warning at face value, and have read the document. I was so threatened by what I read in it, I showed it to others, and eventually, it will have ended up being the second full-sized audio book that I've recorded. This isn't something to be taken lightly.

I sincerely hope that anybody that comes across these blog postings will consider reading the document, or re-consider, and if you don't have time to read that's ok. Listen to the audiobook. That's why I recorded it. It's entirely free, just like the text is. I don't care how much time it took to record, this is very important. If you want to push the trojan horse back outside of the gates, you first have to recognize that the trojan horse is a threat to everything inside of the gates.

http://tinyurl.com/6uhfrcn

1 comment:

  1. Regarding the status of the STORM audiobook, it's about 90% done.

    ReplyDelete